R&D STUDIO 106 is trying an unprecedented challenge.
SDGs will be controlled by Blockchain.
17 global goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a collection of 17 global goals set by the United Nations General Assembly in 2015 for the year 2030. The SDGs are part of Resolution 70/1 of the United Nations General Assembly, the 2030 Agenda.
The Sustainable Development Goals are:
01. No Poverty
02. Zero Hunger
03. Good Health and Well-being
04. Quality Education
05. Gender Equality
06. Clean Water and Sanitation
07. Affordable and Clean Energy
08. Decent Work and Economic Growth
09. Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
10. Reducing Inequality
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
13. Climate Action
14. Life Below Water
15. Life On Land
16. Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
17. Partnerships for the Goals